terms of service
persons in charge
Responsible according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR), article 4 (7), isIngo von Eitzen
Wulfsdorfer Weg 2H
call (costs may apply)
VAT numberDE34 2041 541
First, we collect some data through automated systems. These include, for example,
- information about your device (e.g. the operating system and version, browser type and version, device manufacturer)
- your internet service provider
- your IP address and other network data
- websites from which you have reached our platform
- sites that are accessed via our platform
The processing of such data is necessary to deliver the contents of our platform, to ensure the functionality of our information technology systems and to optimize our offer.
Second, we collect some personal data. Prerequisite for the use of our platform is a registration, for which both the specification of a valid e-mail address and a self-selected password are required.
If you decide to take advantage of paid offers or purchase other products, additional data will be collected during the booking process for payment processing and, if necessary, forwarded to other providers operating in other countries or outside the European Union, where different legal provisions on data protection may apply. For instance, this may include bank account data (account holder, IBAN, BIC, place of residence), credit card data (card number, validity, holder, security codes), voucher codes or e-mail addresses.
We process your personal data in order to provide, operate, support, improve the products and services we offer and to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Please note that we can only provide some services through an (automated request) for personal data from third-party providers (vendors or suppliers). In this case, we will ask you for your permission at the relevant places (opt-in). Of course, you are free to revoke this permission at any time, whereupon we will take appropriate steps (probably automatically as well).
We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, investigative authorities or in legal proceedings if we are required to do so by law or if it is strictly necessary for the performance of the services or to protect our rights or users.
In the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or part of our assets, we may also share your personal information. If this occurs, we will notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on our platform and inform you of your rights.
We store your data
- until you revoke your consent.
- until a legally required retention period expires.
- if we need the data for the execution of a contract, as long as the contract with you exists or legal storage obligations exist.
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, unless your interest in deletion or anonymization outweighs this.
You are entitled to get both a confirmation of the processing of your personal data and information about the stored personal data. In either cases, please contact us.
If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can correct it at any time via our platform. We would like to point out that we can only provide some of our services if your data is complete and truthful (e.g., delivery addresses).
The complete deletion of your personal data takes place automatically with the closure of your account. We also take reasonable measures (e.g., technical nature) to inform other responsible parties (e.g., third-party providers) about the deletion of your personal data. However, it may happen that your personal data is still stored in some systems for some time due to legal reasons (e.g., billing addresses).
If you apply to us, we collect and process your personal data electronically (e.g., when you apply by e-mail). If we hire you, the transmitted data will be stored for the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If there are no other legitimate interests (e.g., obligations to provide evidence) and no employment takes place, your application documents will be automatically deleted two months after notification of the result.
We use and store small text files ("cookies") on your device in order to
- identify you when you use our platform.
- query certain states (e.g. login).
- personalize our services.
- ensure the security of the platform.
- analyze and improve the use of our platform.
- store your consent and your preferences.
Some service providers we engage may also use these text files to perform analytics or serve relevant advertisements.
In addition, we use authorization procedures, for example Open Authorization, to retrieve and process data from other providers with your permission. If you revoke your permission, please also check the revocation in the account settings of the respective provider.
In order to be able to offer our services, we use services and products from suppliers, vendors and other collaboration partners, which we would like to introduce to you now.
payment providers we work with
- Stripe Incorporation
- The Stripe Incorporation is an Irish-American multinational financial service provider based in South San Francisco, California, United States of America, and Dublin, Ireland.
game developers and publishers
- Riot Games Incorporation
- Riot Games is an American video game developer, publisher and esports tournament organizer based in Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
- Google Adsense
- Google Adsense is a platform that several ad networks use to deliver their ads. Since our company is based in Europe, Google Ireland in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland is Google's subsidiary in charge.
If you are interested in collaborating with us, please reach out to us.